Why the Tungsten Series? A serious rack for serious users. As the fitness industry progresses, 3x3x11ga. uprights are becoming the industry standard. The TS-101 features a newly updated westside hole pattern and the beefy look of this rack cannot be ignored. Mix this with the laser "6" cut out and Squat6's signature black textured powdercoat, the TS-101 is a beautiful item that can compliment any gym. Don't forget to check out Squat6Stands full line of Tungsten Series Accessories.
Includes: J Clips with HDPE Barbell Protection
- 3x3x11ga. Heavy Gauge Canadian Steel tube uprights to support the heaviest lifts.
- 3x2x11ga. Canadian steel tube base.
- Designed/Manufactured in Toronto, Canada.
- Space efficient and sturdy design.
- Westside Hole Pattern is the Standard (1" hole spacing in benching range and 2" hole spacing in squatting range).
- 76" total height once uprights are connected to the base.
- 48" x 48" footprint.
- 4 - 1/4" gusset plates to prevent lateral movement.
- 3/8" HDPE projected J Clips with 5/8" pin.
- 5/8" zinc plated hardware.
- Rubber finishing caps for a clean look.
- Tough and durable black powdercoat to prevent excess wear over time.
- Pre-cut holes for Pull Up Bar attachment and other accessories.
Weight Capacity: 1000+ Lbs.
Positives: - Build QA - Customer service - Lead time - Ease of assembly - Good prices Loved my experience purchasing the TS101 from Squat6Stands. I would absolutely recommend this to other people and already have. Mike was great and made the experience seamless. I will definitely be looking to purchase a couple more things in the future. KG
Best deal + Local
This is a beautifully made squat stand. I have used it for about a month now and its perfect for my home gym. Strong, stable and relatively small footprint for how well made it is. The quality of build and coating is excellent and you get to help a real person instead of an importing company.
Great squat rack
Overall, this squat rack is great. It`s compact enough to fit in my room of my condo, but spacious enough to do everything I would do in a commercial gym. The build quality is great as well, welds look good. Looking forward to making many PRs with this rack.
5 stars all around
Overall my experience with the TS-101 has far exceeded my expectations. The quality of the steel used to make the rack is very durable and strong. The rack is heavy duty and I trust it completely. I also opt'ed to get the pull-up bar and spotter arms which are also made of high quality steel. Setting it up was fairly easy and took about 10-15 minutes. I'd also like to mention I placed my order and was able to pick it up the very next day. Mike was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend this squat rack to anyone looking for a heavy duty, high quality squat rack.
High quality and no worries about sturdiness. Fits very nicely into the limited space I have available and the customer service is phenomenal. If you're on the fence don't be, this is an amazing piece of equipment!