Why the Tungsten Series? A serious rack for serious users. As the fitness industry progresses, 3x3x11ga. uprights are becoming the industry standard. The TS-101 features a newly updated westside hole pattern and the beefy look of this rack cannot be ignored. Mix this with the laser "6" cut out and Squat6's signature black textured powdercoat, the TS-101 is a beautiful item that can compliment any gym. Don't forget to check out Squat6Stands full line of Tungsten Series Accessories.
Includes: J Clips with HDPE Barbell Protection
- 3x3x11ga. Heavy Gauge Canadian Steel tube uprights to support the heaviest lifts.
- 3x2x11ga. Canadian steel tube base.
- Designed/Manufactured in Toronto, Canada.
- Space efficient and sturdy design.
- Westside Hole Pattern is the Standard (1" hole spacing in benching range and 2" hole spacing in squatting range).
- 76" total height once uprights are connected to the base.
- 48" x 48" footprint.
- 4 - 1/4" gusset plates to prevent lateral movement.
- 3/8" HDPE projected J Clips with 5/8" pin.
- 5/8" zinc plated hardware.
- Rubber finishing caps for a clean look.
- Tough and durable black powdercoat to prevent excess wear over time.
- Pre-cut holes for Pull Up Bar attachment and other accessories.
Weight Capacity: 1000+ Lbs.
Overall my experience with the TS-101 has far exceeded my expectations. The quality of the steel used to make the rack is very durable and strong. The rack is heavy duty and I trust it completely. I also opt'ed to get the pull-up bar and spotter arms which are also made of high quality steel. Setting it up was fairly easy and took about 10-15 minutes. I'd also like to mention I placed my order and was able to pick it up the very next day. Mike was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend this squat rack to anyone looking for a heavy duty, high quality squat rack.
High quality and no worries about sturdiness. Fits very nicely into the limited space I have available and the customer service is phenomenal. If you're on the fence don't be, this is an amazing piece of equipment!
Super easy to set up, easier than Ikea furniture. Everything was labeled and the instructions were clear. Feels super solid, way more solid than I'll ever need, no flex or rocking with ~400lbs on the bar. Westside hole spacing in the middle is very handy for setting up stuff like spotter arms for bench. No regrets on this purchase.
The TS-101 is a very robust piece of equipment. The materials and fabrication are both excellent and make for an extremely strong product. We have really enjoyed using it so far and are extremely happy with the quality and performance. Mike was great to deal with and the whole process was quick and smooth. Well done all around Mike, and thank you!
The Ts-101 I bought is a tank! The quality of material is just too notch. You can tell the product was crafted with care and passion with a strong attention to detail. The customer service I received throughout the process was exceptional - fast, direct and always super friendly. I cannot wait until I can utilize this rack once my weights and bench arrive. Thanks again for this amazing experience and quality product.