The 6ix Rack stays true to it's name: Built in the 6ix.
Look no further, reliable and affordable, the 6ix Rack checks off all the boxes for starting a home gym. Both excellent for novice and expert lifters, the signature black powdercoat and laser cut "6" logo will look sharp when PR-ing any lift.
Includes: J Clips with HDPE Barbell Protection
- 3x2x11ga. Heavy Gauge Canadian Steel tube uprights to support the heaviest lifts.
- 2x2x7ga. Canadian steel tube base.
- Designed/Manufactured in Toronto, Canada.
- Space efficient and sturdy design.
- 3" hole spacing in squatting range and 1 1/2" holes in benching range.
- 72" total height once uprights are connected to the base.
- 48" x 48" footprint.
- 4 - 1/4" gusset plates to prevent lateral movement.
- 3/8" HDPE projected J Clips with 5/8" pin.
- 5/8" zinc plated hardware.
- Rubber finishing caps for a clean look.
- Tough and durable black powdercoat to prevent excess wear over time.
Weight Capacity: 800 LBS.
Excellent experience - I'm a newbie lifter and I wasn't sure what to purchase given my space limitations. Mike was really helpful - he customized my rack to make sure it meets my limited space needs and even recommend a local shop where I purchased an Olympic bar and bumper plates. I've got the workout bug now - and it's great to have the equipment at home.
Excellent experience from ordering, through delivery, assembly and use. The shipping box was damaged but the contents were unmarked due to being well packed. Literally took 10 minutes to assemble and it is solid. Been using it for a week and happy with the performance. A couple of side holes for plate holders would be a nice addition and give the opportunity to add weight to further stabilize the rack.
The rack is amazing. Set it up super fast and am extremely happy with it!
The rack was available for pick-up very quickly, and the quality of the product is very high level. Would highly recommend this to others looking for a rack option for a home gym in a basement that does not have super high ceilings.
Picked up the rack and pull-up bar attachment today. Assembly was easy and it was all ready within days of my order! Love being able to support local. Great business and products!
Thank you Mitchell for trusting us for your custom pull up bar and 6ix rack!